Friday, November 2, 2018

October 2018, Birthdays, Halloween, and life

The mornings in the Fall usually make me happy, the humidity is gone, the air is brisk, and the sky can be stunning.  This is the view from my train platform on two mornings this month.



This is a good picture of my Mom

 My daughter had a birthday, 14 years old, where did that time go?  I missed her mother's presence there, but she is no longer an active part of our lives.  I am really just emerging from the cloud of narcissistic manipulation I had lived under for the last 16 years.  It's like a rebirth, painful but good.

Madison's birthday was a success.  She was happy.



Mamita turned 80, and we had a nice time.  It was nice to be treated as part of a family, where your presence is wanted and appreciated.  It made me very happy.


 Madison went trick-o-treating with her friends.



And of course Joe turned 51, I am so looking forward to going to Portugal.



No comments: