Thursday, November 29, 2018

November, TG and thoughts

Giant Sloth 

Maddie, Hannah, Joey & Ana

Big Tusker at National Zoo

Lion Yawn


Painting

Painting

Kiku

Phoenix

The drive to Virginia was brutal, but the visit was stress free and very pleasant.  The house was huge, but quiet, so very quiet.  Not like mine.  

We had a visit to the zoo in Washington, the last time I was there I carried Joey on my shoulders, now I'm pretty sure he could carry me.  Had a good talk with the elephant keeper, and had fun with Madison.

Spent some time painting pottery with Hannah and Madison, and also spent time with the dog Phoenix, a Basenji.  Reminded me of a dog a knew years ago.   

This was an interesting month for Madison and I, we communicated alot about some very important matters.  I don't think I want to write about them in this post, suffice to say that November was a busy, but good month for us all.

No comments: